8mm project: Me 8mm project: Me

Pure ambition with a touch of style and skill.

I started to read the reviews to this movie and just couldn't find the strength to continue. Every other review is written by an uninformed, uneducated idiot who shouldn't have access to the internet. Come on, people. You have no right to critique good music when your GoldGrounds username is "RealSlimShady7." Moving on... this movie is wonderful. Now, I'm not going to say it brought a tear to my eye, or that it made me go down memory lane, because while it was a beautiful movie, it did nothing for me emotionally. But the style and concept are so unique, original, and simply fantastic that there's no way I couldn't reward this movie with a good review. I'd watch an hour of this if I could, and that's not an exaggeration. Now, if you're like me, and have a tolerance for style and art, even if it's original and doesn't include violence or humor, than you'll enjoy this serious short by a great artist. If you're not, and you're completely attached to the offbeat humor you'll normally get out of a Newgrounds film, you should probably back away from this page. It won't be worth loading for you. I'm giving this a 9 out of 10 for overall near-perfect style, art, and originality.

Super Mario Blitz Super Mario Blitz

If Trent Reznor played Super Mario Brothers...

The result would be this music video. Stylized and brilliant. Way to go.

I H8 U I H8 U

Definitely lacking substance under the shell.

Beautiful music and design. It is a shame it had to go to waste.

Hap Hazzard (Game) Hap Hazzard (Game)

This is going to make front page.

So I want to have a first-page review. You are godlike. Congrats.

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Pros and Cons.

Pros: Greatest game on Newgrounds, Godlike, Amzine.

Cons: The fact that it eventually ends.

Magic 8-ball Magic 8-ball