Hap Hazzard (Game) Hap Hazzard (Game)

This is going to make front page.

So I want to have a first-page review. You are godlike. Congrats.

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Pros and Cons.

Pros: Greatest game on Newgrounds, Godlike, Amzine.

Cons: The fact that it eventually ends.

Magic 8-ball Magic 8-ball

Humourous; decent.

Stylized 8-ball, though!

Stick RPG Stick RPG

The "Animal Crossing" of Flash Programming.

Hours can be spent by a player working on getting a better job; the most charming charactor; a wonderful fighter... etc. But for what reason? Ultimently, as with the Sims (PC) and Animal Crossing (GC), the game fails where most games succeed: in the plot (or, in this case, the lack thereof). To call this an RPG is unfounded. You do play a role, but is it a game? Much of the time spent in it can hardly be considered gameplay. Now, this is not a complaint. I had fun playing "Stick RPG." But I'm only coming back when I have time on my hands and there's nothing else to do. Overall, I'm giving this an 8 out of 10 for giving a great experience but not going anywhere interesting after that. However, I must admit you are a very talented person.

Virtual Sniper Virtual Sniper

Best sniper on Newgrounds to date.

It could have been better, but it gets the job done. Of course, this is no Silent Scope, but what is? Fun, time-wasting goodness. The option of viewing your stats after each level was also good for those of us you love to break our own records (like me). Known bugs: player is allowed to go to next level instantly by right clicking and selecting "play." However, I doubt this can be fixed without starting over completely (hey, it's flash we're talking about here)! I'm giving it a 9 overall for good effort and programming. I can't wait until Virtual Sniper 1.2!