8mm project: Me 8mm project: Me

Pure ambition with a touch of style and skill.

I started to read the reviews to this movie and just couldn't find the strength to continue. Every other review is written by an uninformed, uneducated idiot who shouldn't have access to the internet. Come on, people. You have no right to critique good music when your GoldGrounds username is "RealSlimShady7." Moving on... this movie is wonderful. Now, I'm not going to say it brought a tear to my eye, or that it made me go down memory lane, because while it was a beautiful movie, it did nothing for me emotionally. But the style and concept are so unique, original, and simply fantastic that there's no way I couldn't reward this movie with a good review. I'd watch an hour of this if I could, and that's not an exaggeration. Now, if you're like me, and have a tolerance for style and art, even if it's original and doesn't include violence or humor, than you'll enjoy this serious short by a great artist. If you're not, and you're completely attached to the offbeat humor you'll normally get out of a Newgrounds film, you should probably back away from this page. It won't be worth loading for you. I'm giving this a 9 out of 10 for overall near-perfect style, art, and originality.

Super Mario Blitz Super Mario Blitz

If Trent Reznor played Super Mario Brothers...

The result would be this music video. Stylized and brilliant. Way to go.

I H8 U I H8 U

Definitely lacking substance under the shell.

Beautiful music and design. It is a shame it had to go to waste.

Mega Mayo Robot Wars!!!!! Mega Mayo Robot Wars!!!!!

The Greatest Flash Game Ever Made!

Now, I know that a lot of you have complained about the long load times between levels and before the game starts, but seriously, this game is the greatest. These aren't just cookie-cutter graphics -- you can tell that bud has put an extraordinary amount of work into the robot warriors! Anybody who's played it can tell you that. Bud, I'm giving this a 10 out of 10 because this is your greatest game yet, and it will be EXTREMELY hard to top. Cheers!

Mr. Stick v1.1 Mr. Stick v1.1

Underdog of the Week? Quite!

While this isn't going to win any awards for creativity (why flashkit? why?) it will win an award for style. I laughed out loud when I saw the words, "oh." It does what it's supposed to, but you have to evolve and use your own wavs, not those prepackaged in f/k. I'm giving this film a 7 out of 10 because despite its humor, style, and a great starting death scene, it lacks much. Don't worry, though -- I'm also voting five. What this film doesn't deserve is a 2.2 rating. Cheers. I'll be waiting to see if you submit any future work.